Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Rhythmic Art of Thread, by Harlem Needle Arts

I was fortunate a couple of weeks ago, to get the chance to go to the Opening Reception of The Rhythmic Art of Thread, by the Harlem Needle Arts group.  The exhibit which is up until January 15, 2016 is at The LeRoy Neiman Art Center in Harlem.  

Here are a few of the pieces by people I know.

These first 3 are by Laura Gadson.




I love this piece...had to hold myself back from buying it.  Hopefully it will still be available after the holidays ....  It is all wool felted,


This piece is made by Lisa Shephard.


These two are by Sherri Shine,  Correction, Sherri is an artist I do not know.  But, I would love to meet her.


Hope you enjoyed the view!  Why don't you try and make a trip to the gallery.  There are many more beautiful pieces on display!

No comments: