Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I forgot to show the Round Robin Progress...

For those who have been following the Pelham Quilters Round Robin. Here is the latest picture.


This quilt has taken on a whole new direction. I wonder if the next round will bring in the yellow or the white? Only time will tell... hopefully at our next quild meeting.

I have to get pictures of the other top. The person who was working on that top wasn't at quild last month, so she was sending it directly to the next member, hence no pictures. Oh well... February is only a few days away!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Renee I was supposed to email you and my life has been a bit nutty. I have the quilt back for a few weeks. I'm "fixing" the applique on my round so I'll get pics to you after I finish. We figured since the quilt has until May or June to be finished it's worth it to make a few changes.

This quilt looks really cool.

Teri

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I really like the movement in the pinwheel border with all of the different pinks and oranges.