Sunday, October 26, 2008

Well one decision made...

So I decided tonight while watching the World Series... wait a minute... it was a busy night. 5pm Mass, dinner, "The Secret Life of Bees" movie (definitely worth going to see), home to watch the World Series (thanks to the rain delay), but ended up quilting my Alzheimer's Art Quilt.... more on that in a sec.

Anyway, while listening to the Phillies vs Rays game, I played with the applique fabrics for my medallion quilt. I was so happy to see that if I used blue thread, the shrimp/blue fabric does indeed stand out enough to use on the shrimp fabric. I am happy, because it is the shrimp/blue batik that first caught my eye, and caused me to buy the other Moda Marbles fabric to complement it. It would have been a shame if I couldn't use it.

But which applique to use on the blue fabric is still a mystery. I am leaning to the feather for the symplicity. My DH likes the scroll, since it is more 'airy'.... ughh decisions.

All comments, suggestions are welcome. We can make this a blogger design conversation.

Please help!

Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great solution to set both fabrics off well.

Teri