Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Challenge - Post #6

I haven't had much energy over the last week to quilt or to design.... always so much to do. Life can seem to get in the way of creativity at times :-). But I thought I would share what little progress I have made on my woven piece. Good news, no more weaving... bad news is finding just the right fabric to go with all these colors is a challenge... and I LOVE color.

Well I have created my 2 ladies and two of the baskets that will go between them. I still need to create a basket on the left side, but the left hand dress is sooo busy I need to tone down all the choices I have come up with so far. But here it is....


I still need to add the ladies shawls, some trees on the sides of the walls and maybe some leaves coming down over the top of the wall, and, and, and.....

But that is another day...

No comments: