Monday, December 15, 2008

Progress Report #2

So, Generation Patchwork is all quilted and squared up! Finally.... but I ran out of background fabric and I want to use the same fabric for the boarder (I used more pics than expected, so the piece is larger than I thought it would be). So I will have to wait until Thurs/Fri when I can get to the store to get fabric for the binding.

In the meantime, I have Royalty, aka Sophisticated Mama, aka... ??? all basted and ready to be quilted. I found a great African print in my stash that has all the right colors for the back. I have had the piece for over 5 years... it must have been waiting for the right quilt!

So this week I plan to get it quilted and bound, so that next week all I have to do is bind Generation Patchwork.

Whew... guess I am cutting it close, but I have completed all my Xmas shopping except for one gift and they all are wrapped, so I think I am ok. Plus, I am on vacation starting Friday. Yippee!

Ok, gonna get some sleep. I have my first conference call at 7am tomorrow....

Hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooohhh I'm waiting for December 26th when you can show photos! Barely!

Teri