Monday, April 6, 2009

Running.. but had to share...

I have been quiet the last few days as I have been in bed sick since Friday and although I am still feeling a little out of it, I am running to the airport to catch a plane to California.. so this will be brief.

Just had to give a shout out to the 2 Robins.... First the Robin from SimplyRobin. She had a well deserved vacation last week and while she was gone, she had quest quilter bloggers. Yes, friends of hers from the quilting world who blogged on her site every day. What a wonderful idea. All of Robin's usual followers got to meet new bloggers from around the globe. It was great getting to know them and jumping onto their blogs to see what they do. Don't you agree this is a great idea? I may just have to do this the next time I am away for a long period of time.... hmppphhh...

The second Robin was a guest blogger on the site and she like many of the guest bloggers had give-a-ways, if you posted a comment or visited their site. Which of course I did and quess what??? I won one of Robin's give-a-ways.... I was so surprised when I heard, laying sick in my bed... it was such a wonderful pick me up. (she doesn't have her own blog, or I would give you her link as well)

So thanks to both of them and if you get a chance, why don't you jump over to the SimplyRobin's blogs as well!

No comments: