Friday, October 22, 2010

I know I promised, but here it is....

So I did promise I would post pictures of my day trip with hubby to the Pennsylzannia National Quilt Festival. I know it was over a month ago, but hey better late than never, right :-).

What took me so long, was that I had so many wonderful shots I wanted to share with you. So I decided to try my hand at a Smilebox post. They say make someone smile in 5 minutes and it is true, it didn't take much longer than that.

So I hope you enjoy!


<> <> <> <>






Click to play this Smilebox slideshow





Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox


Customize a free slideshow design

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you. There are lovely and inspirational works of art at that show.

Marianne Bos said...

Thank you for the lovely slide show and it was great that you also included the makers name and quilt description. sadly this is often forgotton.