Monday, March 19, 2012

My blog has been nominated for a Liebster Award!

Of course, I had no idea of what a Liebster Award was, but I was grateful to Sandra Scott for my nomination.  A quick email to Sandra and I am even happier.  Someone thought my blog was worth sharing! 



The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1.       Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them....  Thanks Sandra!!!
2.      Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3.      Post the award on your blog
4.      Bask in the love from some of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers and artists.
5.      And best of all – have fun and spread the karma


The last 3 are easy...  I love sharing my quilt musings with my fellow bloggers and love even more being able to share theirs.  But to pick only 5 fellow bloggers that I love..  oh, so not easy...  but of course, I will give it a try!  Here goes, in no particular order:

  1. Marianne Bos:  I love Marianne's quilts.  So full of fun and whimsey.  She has also branched out to fabric dyeing and fabric post cards.  Check out her Mother's Day cards...  but you better hurry they are going fast!
  2. City Girl Quilts  A little more than just quilting, but you know how us quilters go.  We love to dabble!
  3. Sonji Says:  Sonji's "architectural" quilts definitely belong on the wall!  Her unique style has ended her up in many gallery exhibits.
  4. Sistah Stitch Alot  Boy oh boy, if you like portrait quilts, you just have to stop over at this blog.  Her work is amazing!
  5. Kheli at Remember your Kharma designs jacquard textiles by day, but quilts for the fun of it.
Again a shout out to Sandra Scott for nominating me and I hope those of you who read my blog, enjoy visiting the quilters I have chosen to share with you today :-).  Please let me know if you met a new fellow blogger, by posting a comment back on my blog.

Cheers...  Renee

No comments: